Love Sms



  • Dont Give Password Of Our Love:
Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,
Because if you will say this password"I LOVE YOU".
It means he will hack you from me and you will go out
from my hands.
Ctreated By Lingkon

  • Love Has Its Ups And Downs:
Love has its ups and downs,its twits and turns.
Love leaves you pain,teaches you untill you learn 
and even if love takes so long,its always takes you
 to where you belong.
  • U Say You Love Me:
U say you love me & want 2 hold me tight,
Those words run thru my head day & night,
I dream U held me & made me see,
That forever together we would be!
  • I've Got Ur Back:
I've got ur back n u've got mine,
I'll help u out anytime.
2 see u heart,2 see u cry,
Makes me weep n wanna die.
I'll b right here,till the end,
Coz ur my Love & My best_ _ _ _.


No comments:

Post a Comment