Crazy Love Sms


  • Red Is 4 Blood:
Red is 4 blood,
Blood is 4 heart,
Heart is 4 love,
Love is 4 you,
You are 4 me.
@By Lingkon@
  • Broken hearts:
When time comes for you to give your heart to someone,
Make sure that you select someone who will never break
your heart,Cuz broken hearts has no spare parts.
  • Last Night:
Last night,Thinking of you,
One tear rolled out,
I asked why are you out?
Tear said there is someone
so beautiful in your eyes,
Now there is no place for me.




  • I Love Two Things:
I love two things,
A rose and you.
A rose for a short while,
But you the rose of my life.
  • No Such Darling:
You know what,In the whole world there
is no such darling whom I love and I want
The whole world to know that I will
Never forget you.
  • If I Die:
If I die and go to heaven,
I put your name on a golden star.
So that all the angels can see
How much you mean to me!!
I L0v3 Y0v

  • You Are Always In My Heart:
You are always in my heart,
Here and everywhere,
There is no one in the whole world
That makes me feel this way.
  • When The Night Comes:
When the night comes,
Look at the sky.
If you see a falling star,
Don't wonder why?
Just make a wish.
Trust me,It will come true,
Cause I did it and I found you!
  • God Saw Me Hungry:
God saw me hungry he created pizza,
He saw me thirsty he created pesi,
He saw me in dark he created light,
He saw me without darling he created U,
Now it is the time 2 love me.
  • Time Will Always Fly:
Time will always fly,
But our love will never die.
Keep in touch and remember me.
  • What Is A Flower:
What is a flower without the sun,
What is the earth without the sky.
What am I without you,
That is why I tell you.
I L0\/3 Y0V





No comments:

Post a Comment